1-1

Hermeticism is the religious Teachings, originating from the works of Hermes Trismegistus.
Fragments of His Teachings have survived in Greek up to our days.
Hermes Trismegistus is the name of Thoth-the-Atlantean in His next Divine Incarnation that took place in Egypt.
The most valuable materials are selected here.
Welcome to this world of the secret knowledge!

1-1

BOOK OF THE BORN-AGAIN IN THE LIGHT. REVELATIONS OF DIVINE ATLANTEANS


ETEY

        I am one of the many Atlanteans who continued working on the Earth after the destruction of Atlantis. I am pleased to participate in this book, conceived by Thoth. I really have something to say!
        Greece and the surrounding islands in the Mediterranean became the sphere of My activity then. This happened long before the incarnation of Pythagoras. I also took an active part in the preparation of His Mission from My non-incarnate state.
        I started My work in Greece long before Atlantis sank into the ocean. It was easy because some of the inhabitants of Atlantis already lived in those lands among locals.
        My task was to try to preserve the true knowledge for the worthy sons and daughters of that region.
        All that remained in the memory of people living now from My activity of those days are the legends about Orphics. I was the founder and keeper of that center of the Divine Knowledge. I also was the Teacher of Orpheus. (Subsequently, this name became very common and was given to the heroes of Greek myths who had the ability to sing and play music.)
        My sermon to people was woven from harmony and beauty, the guides to the worlds of subtlety and the Divine Light. I laid in Greece the foundation of what people began to call the art of music, dance, sculpture… Through the beauty — I educated people.
        I also helped to achieve the Unity with the Creator to those who did not manage to do it in the lands of Atlantis and were reincarnated in Greece almost immediately. For them and for a few others who approached the light of Truth and longed for the Oneness, I created the theological Schools. Those Who passed the higher level of education there could really quiet the storms on the sea by playing the lyre, since They developed the ability to influence the material plane from the Divine Unity. They manifested God’s Might in the form of His Power over the material plane. They taught Love, Beauty, and Harmony to those who aspired to become like Them. Their disciples practiced the refinement of the consciousnesses and the spiritual art and did not try to develop coarse power in themselves.
        I was the Teacher of those Teachers.
        My Teachings consisted in the development and application of the Great Knowledge about the Creative Power of Love to the life.
        In this way, I recreated in Greece all the best from the culture of the Atlanteans, hoping to guard it in the memory of peoples of the Earth for centuries.